Seminarie: Vehicle Dynamics in a Cooperative Environment
May 27, 2014 in Marcus Wallenberg-hallen, Södertälje
Purpose with the seminar
- Present and discuss interesting issues within and challenges for vehicle dynamics in a cooperative environment
- Develop and increase competence
- Create understanding and interest for vehicle dynamics
- Networking between Engineers and Organisations
(Moderator: Lars-Gustaf Hauptmann)
09:30-09:50 Registration and coffee
09:50-10:00 Welcome: SVEA & ECO2
- Autonomous functions for increased traffic safety, Pär Degerman, Scania
- Platooning - a first step to cooperate?, Christian Grante, Volvo GTT
- Smart Mobility Lab - Cooperative transportation solutions, Jonas Mårtensson, KTH
- Safe driver takeover when vehicle automation fails, Josef Nilsson, SP & Chalmers
- Evasive Manoeuvre Assist, Mats Jonasson, VCC & KTH
- Can haptic steering guidance enhance learning of steering task for articulated vehicles?, Kristoffer Tagesson, Volvo GTT & Chalmers and David Cole, Cambridge & Chalmers
- Optimal vehicle maneuvers for different road conditions, Kristoffer Lundahl, LiU
- Research Concept Vehicle (RCV) – Research platform for future vehicle concepts, Mikael Nybacka, KTH
(Scania’s museum is open 09:00-17:00)
- To make vehicular technology’s voice heard in an increasingly more challenging debate among different vehicle types and transport modes both domestically and globally.
- To build a network for efficient distribution of technological information
- To attract the next generation of Swedish vehicular engineers
Registration and fee for seminar: www.sveafordon.com
The fee includes seminar, coffee, lunch and moms (VAT).
If registered as latest May 2: 700 SEK (500 SEK for SVEA-members) If registered as later than May 2: 800 SEK (600 SEK for SVEA-members)
Last day for registration: May 15.
Last day for payment: According to invoice sent from SVEA's web page.
Member fee in SVEA is 150 SEK/year.
Membership application through: /bli-medlem/vill-du-bli-medlem/medlemsansokan
Questions via e-mail to: email@example.com
The seminar is initiated by SAFER Vehicle Dynamics Competence Area with representatives from:
- NEVS / LeanNova Engineering AB
- Volvo Cars
- Volvo GTT