Function Architectures and Virtual Methods for Efficient Vehicle Dynamics Development
May 3, 2016, NEVS Huvudporten, Saabvägen 5, Trollhättan
Purpose with the seminar
- Present and discuss interesting issues within and challenges for Functional Architectures and Virtual Methods for Efficient Vehicle Dynamics Development
- Develop and increase competence
- Create understanding and interest for vehicle dynamics
- Networking between Engineers and Organisations
Agenda [klick for overview slides and photos]
Moderator: Gunnar Olsson / Per Bränneby
09:30-10:00 Registration and coffee
10:00-10:15 Welcome from Trollhättan, SVEA & SAFER; Peter Johansson, Lars Drugge, Bengt Jacobson
10:15-11:45 Lectures from vehicle manufacturers:
- Functional architecture for heavy vehicles; Leo Laine, Volvo Global Trucks Technology
- Functional architecture for passenger vehicles; Per Jurland, Volvo Cars
- Vehicle Motion Priority; Karl-Johan Hagelin & Robert Samefors, NEVS & Chalmers
12:45-14:15 Lectures from suppliers:
- Virtual Vehicle Architecture; Edo Drenth, Volvo Cars
- Future role of system suppliers in context of virtual verification; Jacob Svendenius, BorgWarner
- Future role of tool vendors for virtual verification; Peter Sundström, Modelon
14:45-16:15 Lectures from research organisations:
- Towards virtual vehicle dynamics evaluation; Gaspar Gil Gomez, KTH and VCC.
- Open^2 models; Fredrik Bruzelius, VTI
- Function architectures relevance in automotive research and education; Bengt Jacobson, Chalmers
- To make vehicular technology’s voice heard in an increasingly more challenging debate among different vehicle types and transport modes both domestically and globally.
- To build a network for efficient distribution of technological information
- To attract the next generation of Swedish vehicular engineers
Registration and fee for seminar: www.sveafordon.com
The fee includes seminar, coffee, lunch and moms (VAT).
If registered as latest April 29: 500 SEK for SVEA members (700 SEK for others)
If registered as later than April 29: 600 SEK for SVEA members (800 SEK for others)
Last day for registration: May 2, at 12:00
Last day for payment: According to invoice sent from SVEA's web page.
Member fee in SVEA is 200 SEK/year (students aged under 25 years free).
Membership application through: /bli-medlem/vill-du-bli-medlem/medlemsansokan
Questions via e-mail to: email@example.com
The seminar is initiated by SAFER Vehicle Dynamics Competence Area with representatives from:
- NEVS and LeanNova Engineering AB
- Volvo Cars
- Volvo GTT