Seminarie: Vehicle Dynamics for Automated Driving
Vehicle Dynamics for Automated Driving
May 31, 2017, MW-hallen, Scania, Södertälje
Purpose with the seminar
- Present and discuss interesting issues within and challenges for Vehicle Dynamics for Automated Driving
- Develop and increase competence
- Create understanding and interest for vehicle dynamics
- Networking between Engineers and Organisations and Students
Moderator: Lars-Gustaf Hauptmann
09:30-10:00 Registration and coffee & Poster session
10:00-10:15 Welcome from Scania, Jolle IJkema and SVEA, Lars Drugge
10:15-11:45 Lecture session 1:
- Fail-operational chassis for highly and fully automated trucks, Malte Rothhämel, Scania
- Creating a seamless Driving Experience, Per Ola Fuxin, VCC
- Legal regulations on autonomously driven vehicles and their implications to vehicle dynamics and control, Fredrik Bruzelius/Wanna Svedberg, VTI
12:45-14:15 Lecture session 2:
- Pilot Assist 2, Matthijs Klomp, VCC
- Long Combination Vehicle lane keeping and lane change support, Peter Nilsson, Volvo GTT & Chalmers
- Fast and precise brake actuation for motion control and redundant brake and steer of heavy vehicles, Jim Crawley, Haldex Brakes
14:15-14:45 Coffee & Poster session
14:45-15:45 Lecture session 3:
- Active safety and automation - testing today and tomorrow, Niklas Lundin, AstaZero
- Test vehicle resource ITRL at KTH, Lars Drugge/Mikael Nybacka, KTH
New for 2017 is an exhibition of student project posters. It would typically be master thesis projects, both concluded and almost concluded such. Please contact Lars Drugge <firstname.lastname@example.org>; or Bengt Jacobson <email@example.com> if you would like to propose a student project poster. The student exhibition is not limited to automated driving, but should have some connection to vehicle dynamics/vehicle motion.
- To make vehicular technology’s voice heard in an increasingly more challenging debate among different vehicle types and transport modes both domestically and globally.
- To build a network for efficient distribution of technological information
- To attract the next generation of Swedish vehicular engineers
Registration and fee for seminar: www.sveafordon.com
The fee includes seminar, coffee, lunch and moms (VAT).
If registered latest May 1: 600 SEK for SVEA members, 200 SEK for student members (800 SEK for others)
If registered later than May 1: 700 SEK for SVEA members, 250 SEK for student members (900 SEK for others)
(Speakers and poster session students free.)
Last day for registration: May 24, at 12:00
Last day for payment: According to invoice sent from SVEA's web page.
Member fee in SVEA is 200 SEK/year (free for students).
Membership application through: http://www.sveafordon.com/bli-medlem/vill-du-bli-medlem/medlemsansokan
Questions via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar is initiated by SAFER Vehicle Dynamics Competence Area with representatives from:
- NEVS and ÅF Automotive
- Volvo Cars
- Volvo GTT