Seminarie: 2021 Vehicle Dynamics for future mobility
Vehicle Dynamics for Future Mobility …and not only Lateral
2020-06-29: We move this to spring 2021. We foresee a big risk that an autumn time 2020 would suffer from Corona situation. Spring 2021 has better potential.
2020-03-23: Postponed due to Corona situation
We hope on finding a place during autumn 2020.
We will contact all that have registered.
Please do not register more from now (we have not found out how to stopp the registration).
Wednesday May 13, 2020, KTH, Hörsal D3, Lindstedtsvägen 5, Stockholm, Sweden
Purpose with the seminar
- Present and discuss interesting issues within and challenges for Future Mobility
- Develop and increase competence
- Create understanding and interest for vehicle dynamics
- Networking between Engineers and Organisations and Students
- To make vehicular technology’s voice heard in an increasingly more challenging debate among different vehicle types and transport modes both domestically and globally.
- To build a network for efficient distribution of technological information
- To attract the next generation of Swedish vehicular engineers
09:30-10:00 Registration and coffee & Poster session
- Welcome from KTH, Lars Drugge
- Welcome from SVEA and Vehicle Dynamics Competence Area, Bengt Jacobson
Moderator: Lars-Gustaf Hauptmann
10:15-11:45 Lecture session 1:
- Title and speaker to be annonced
- Optimal design and control of high capacity transport, Toheed Ghandriz, Chalmers/Volvo GTT
- High Capactiy Transport in Sweden, Jesper Sandin, VTI
- Lunch with mingel & Poster session
13:15-14:45 Lecture session 2
- Comparison of Two Concepts for Allocation of Electric Wheel Torque for Vehicle Motion and Energy, Juliette Utbult, Chalmers/VCC
- Alternative Input Devices for Steer-by-Wire Systems, Matthijs Klomp, VCC
- Remote driving operation, TBD, KTH
14:45-15:15 Coffee & Poster session
15:15-16:45 Lecture session 3
- NEVS Perspective on Autonomous transport, Hans-Martin Duringhof, NEVS
- Future ride comfort and NVH in vehicles, Xiaojuan Wang, Industrial PhD candidate at Chalmers/CEVT
- Motion Sickness in Autonomous Vehicles, Ilhan Yunus, KTH/VCC
16:45-17:00 "Outro" (Discussion, Wrap-up, Next seminar 2021)
There will be an exhibition of posters. It can be, e.g., master thesis or PhD thesis projects, both concluded and almost concluded such. Please contact Lars Drugge <firstname.lastname@example.org>; or Bengt Jacobson <email@example.com> if you would like to propose a poster.
Present list of posters is as follows:
- #TBD: Lateral Instability of Automated Long Combination Vehicles, Henrik Esmaili, Chalmers
- #TBD: Motion Platform Simulator (preliminary title), TBD, CASTER
- ...more are very welcome...
There will be published proceedings from the seminar this year. This means that the presenters, including poster presenters, are welcome with a paper, or at least a public version of their material. The proceedings will be published as a Chalmers and/or KTH report and be available on the web.
Registration and fee for seminar: www.sveafordon.com
The fee includes seminar, coffee, lunch and moms (VAT).
If registered latest May 1: 600 SEK for SVEA members, 100 SEK for student members (800 SEK for others)
If registered later than May 1: 700 SEK for SVEA members, 150 SEK for student members (900 SEK for others)
(Speakers and poster presenters free.)
Last day for registration: May 8 Last day for payment: According to invoice sent from SVEA's web page.
Member fee in SVEA is 200 SEK/year (free for students).
Membership application through: http://www.sveafordon.com/bli-medlem/vill-du-bli-medlem/medlemsansokan
Questions via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar is initiated by SAFER Vehicle Dynamics Competence Area with representatives from:
- NEVS and ÅF Automotive/eAAM
- Volvo Cars
- Volvo GTT